Saturday, April 3, 2010

Manchester United Cuppies

Due to my work I wasn't able to take lots of orders *sorry*

Anyway, my friend Safiyyah ordered this set for her brother and father. They are a big fan of Manchester United, and she asked me to decorate using MU as a theme. It was hard for me to decorate these cupcakes because I'm a noob in English Premiere League (I only watched football during World Cup), but after some research I'm able to decorate these cuties.

You have no idea how hard to decorate MU's logo using buttercream icingO_O


3D of soccer shoes and ball using buttercream



MU logo and Rooney's jersey. Piyah's brother is a big fan of him



MU themed cupcakes~ 36 Small chocolate moist cupcakes with chocolate ganache topping and buttercream. These set cost RM67

0 comments: