Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fashionista Cupbrownies

Eedhan also ordered another set of cupbrownies, Fashionista themed cupbrownies. This theme, as well as Love theme, is the most popular theme so far. I had to make few changes so that I have varieties of designs. Thx Eedhan for the order, hope you love them XD


hmm...I think I need a cute clutch



there, that should do it, hmmm what else do I need?




stilettos and necklace!!! omg I will look fab tonight~




what ya girl think? do I look hot~?



haha sorry for the lame captions. Thx Eedhan for the order, hope you love em

4 comments:

Hi, I'm Malena. said...

I love cupcakes too. I linked to this post from my blog.

CuppyCuppy said...

Hi Malena, I saw your blog and it was really cute. I love cupcakes too, that's why I love baking and decorating cupcakes. Keep reading my blog as I will keep on updating my cupcakes creation k.

Hi, I'm Malena. said...

Thank you. Your cupcakes are really pretty.

CuppyCuppy said...

Thanks Malena, glad you love them :)