Saturday, July 11, 2009

First Entry

Hi guys~

Welcome and thank you for spending your precious time viewing this blog. I love arts and cooking thus baking and decorating cupcakes are the best field for me. My cupcakes are one of the best in Shah Alam, and I might say that they are similar to the cupcakes that you found in fancy cupcake stores too, ask those who have eaten them if you don't believe me.

My cupcake decorations are neat and classy. When you order cupcakes from me, I can show you the cupcake design (if you want to) so that you will be satisfied with the results because my motto is "Satisfaction Guaranteed"


some of the cupcake designs. solo cups are the bigger cups whereas paper cups are slightly smaller

2 comments:

Im said...

kek yang comel, menarik dan sedap. memang mendapat sambutan tempoh hari. delicious!

rin said...

a'ah sedap sgt. nanti i nak order dr u lagi. suka design u.